Monday, June 8, 2009

POLAND 2009 - Breaking Addictions

Radomsko, Poland
Monday, June 8, 2009
.
Breaking Addictions
Yesterday, we went back to the Pentecostal Church in Radomsko. I got the chance to follow up with many who we laid hands on for healing. They all were just glowing from how God had healed them, and spoken to them through the words of knowledge and the message and expressed thankfulness for the prayer. Then, another lady who is Catholic (I don't think born again yet) came with who friend who was healed the week before, and asked if I would pray for her to be set free from her addiction to smoking cigarettes. I talked to her first about the importance of being born-again by the Spirit of God, and asking Jesus into her heart. Then we laid hands on her, with another Polish believer, and she began to show visible signs of something happening to her. I tried to take my hands off of her after we had prayed for a while, but when she noticed that I took my hands off her head, she reached out and grabbed my arm, trying to get more power. I sort of chuckled, but kept praying for her, as I saw that she was just hungry for more of the Holy Spirit. She continued to just be touched by the Holy Spirit, so that she could barely stand. Then after we finished praying, she said that she couldn't even put into words what she experienced. Wow! Cool stuff. I pray that Jesus set her free from the addiction that she has tried to overcome by her own will for years with no victory, and that she would be drawn closer to Him through this healing.
.
Christian Young

No comments:

Post a Comment